Nigeria has been scheduled to compete in the International Handball Federation (IHF) Emerging Nations Championship 2023 holding from April 25 to 30th in Bulgaria.
The championship is a special IHF project aimed at supporting the emerging nations since 2015. Following the draw held yesterday, at the IHF Headquarters in Basel, Switzerland, Nigeria will compete alongside hosts, Bulgaria, and Azerbaijan.
Other countries participating in the six-day championship include Malta, Andorra, India in group A; Cyprus Moldova, Australia group B; and Great Britain, Cuba, Guatemala in group C.
The tournament is considered a qualification process for the competition of the European Handball Federation and at the same time provide opportunities for countries from other continental confederations to take part.
Thus countries that currently participate are those in the “Four-year plan” of the European Handball Federation and the best-ranked countries from other continents that did not qualify for the World Men’s Handball Championship.
- Who is Chris Cornell ex-wife Susan Silver? Her net worth, divorce, daughter.
- Patrick Fraser Wiki, Age, WSVN, 7 News, Salary, Net Worth
- What is Diana Scarwid doing now? Wiki Bio, net worth, husband
- MP Stalin vows to act in sexual harassment row at Chennai Academy of Arts
- Disney appears to outsmart DeSantis in a land showdown