In a quick short segment, Newsmax gives us a look at the window for the next main event fight between Traitor Trump and Meatball Ron.
MAGA PAC spokesperson Karoline Leavitt debated Newsweek editor Josh Hammer on Thursday’s “John Bachman Now” show.
Leavitt: DeSantis’ botched campaign announcement proves he and his team aren’t ready for prime time. It proposes a national federal sales tax. He voted to cut Social Security. He has no plan to end the war in Ukraine.
Leavitt: President Trump cut taxes, secured the border, reinvested in our economy. He’s the day one leader America needs.
Newsmax host: Josh, finally, he’s going to Iowa.
Hammer: He has time. Look, I mean, Caroline has her talking points, and it’s cute and all.
Leavitt (interrupting): It’s the truth. My talking points are the truth.
Hammer: But the reality here is that Republican primary voters are poised for a winner. They are tired of losing. They are tired of questioning an election of two and a half years ago. They’re sick of Stormy Daniels and all that bullshit. This country is going to hell in a hand basket.
Leavitt (interrupting again): You sound like a Democrat!
Hammer: It’s time to put politics on the agenda and start winning.
Leavitt: You recite your Democratic talking points. My talking points are the truth, and the polls prove it.
Two fascist candidates clash.
If there was more time in the segment, I’m sure the two surrogates would have called themselves child caretakers and pro-pedophilia demons.
- Terrifying moment the plane door opens in the air as the traveler grabs the emergency exit lever
- B2K Singer Raz B Shown In Disturbing Hospital Rooftop Video
- Ivory Hecker Bio, Age, Height, Family, Husband, Ivory Media LLC
- Ted Lasso season 3 episode 12 release date: when is it coming out?
- Trump leads GOP primary polls in early 2024, while voters have mixed feelings for Biden | Quinnipiac | wayne dupree