Self-proclaimed Ghanaian entrepreneur and part-time musician named Mona Faiz aka Hajia4real was arrested and extradited from the UK to the US after being charged with a $2 million romance scam on May 15, 2023.
It was alleged that she defrauded older, single, lonely American men and women more than $2 million in a twisted lonely hearts scam, federal prosecutors revealed on Monday.
Hajia4real appeared in Manhattan federal court on Monday and pleaded not guilty. It has been verified that Hajia will be released in the coming days after posting $500,000 bail.
However, the New York Post Magazine ran a full-page cover of Hajia4real about his arrest and scam scandal tagging it with the headline “Lonely Club Scam”.
Check it out below:
READ: Luxury cars owned by Hajia4Real
Tap to join our WhatsApp community
- Terrifying moment the plane door opens in the air as the traveler grabs the emergency exit lever
- B2K Singer Raz B Shown In Disturbing Hospital Rooftop Video
- Ivory Hecker Bio, Age, Height, Family, Husband, Ivory Media LLC
- Ted Lasso season 3 episode 12 release date: when is it coming out?
- Trump leads GOP primary polls in early 2024, while voters have mixed feelings for Biden | Quinnipiac | wayne dupree