The new and improved Upchuck is the same as Upchuck classic:
The new “Meet the Press” host is starting off with a bang, scoring an interview with former President Trump.
[…] During a brief transition last week, [Kristen Welker] thanked Todd for his guidance into the role. “I am ready, Chuck, and I just want to say I am also so thankful and grateful to you for this moment for entrusting me with this monumental, important role,” she said.
Todd said he was happy to “pass the baton.”
I know I’ve pointed this out many, many times but the moment that will always define Chuck Todd to me is when he had the privilege of asking the very first question of newly inaugurated Barack Obama at Obama’s first White House press conference, and the question he chose to ask was “If Democrats pass a healthcare bill with no Republican votes, will you veto it in the interests of bipartisanship?”
Welker just defined herself.
Tim Russet > Dancin’ Dave > Upchuck Todd > Kristen Welker
The Style Council needs to come up with a nickname for Welker.
Republished with permission from Mock Paper Scissors.
Editor’s note: And for Welker it isn’t even an exclusive — Mrs. “bleeding from her wherever” got there first.
- Millionaire Gianluca Vacchi wiki, bio, net worth, height, wife, girlfriend, daughter.
- Rubio to outlaw migrants with CCP ties from receiving asylum in new bill
- NHS strikes see man’s life-changing op cancelled TWICE
- Who’s Carlos Vela’s ex-girlfriend, actress Altair Jarabo from “Por amar sin ley”? Wiki
- How police pointed finger at WRONG suspect over Jill Dando murder: Detective tells new documentary wrongly convicted Barry George ‘fit the category’ of ‘infatuated, obsessed, loner, psychopath’ cops thought was behind killing