Neon, a new series about three friends hustling to find success in the world of reggaeton music, will premiere on Netflix in October.
On Thursday, the streaming service released the trailer for the series, which is executive produced by reggaeton superstar Daddy Yankee and features original songs produced by Tainy.
The eight-episode comedy is set in Miami and follows three friends trying to make it big in the world of Latin hip-hop.
Related Story: Lil Uzi Vert’s Album ‘Pink Tape’ Scores a First for Rap Music in 2023
The cast includes Tyler Dean Flores, Emma Ferreira, Jordan Mendoza and Courtney Taylor.
Here’s the official description: “Tyler Dean Flores plays Santi, a rising reggaeton artist who, with the help of his friends Ness (Emma Ferreira), Felix (Jordan Mendoza), and A&R rep Mia (Courtney Taylor), hopes to become the biggest star in reggaeton, or at least pay his rent.”
Neon was co-created by Shea Serrano and Max Searle, who also serves as showrunner. Executive producers include Serrano and Searle, alongside SB Projects, Anne Clements and Daddy Yankee, who is known for his hit songs “Gasolina,” “Rompe,” and “Con Calma.”
Executive music producers are Tainy, Lex Borrero, and Ivan Rodriguez, from Ntertain and Neon16, and collectively known as Tainy & One Six.
Neon premieres Oct. 19 on Netflix.
- Bless This TV Series’ Beautiful, Bonkers Twists
- Fraudulent Forms Frenzy: Michigan Officials Seek FBI Help in 2020 Voter Registration Investigation | Wayne Dupree
- Keith Thompson Bio, Wiki, Age, Wife, WWMT-TV, and Net Worth
- Body Language Expert Notices Meghan Markle Become ‘Nervous’ When She Wasn’t Getting Prince Harry’s Full Attention and Had to ‘Take a Backseat’
- The Project stars poke fun at their own network after sharing footage of a woman snubbing a Channel 10 reporter ‘because they’re not from Channel Seven’