Mustafa Akyol Biography
Mustafa Akyol is a preeminent Turkish journalist, writer, and author currently working as a contributing opinion writer for the International New York Times. He also serves at the Cato Institute as a senior fellow focusing on Isam and modernity.
Mustafa Akyol Age
Mustafa Akyol was born on 20 February 1972 in Turkey. He is 51 years old.
Mustafa Akyol Height
Mustafa’s height is 5 feet 9 inches (Approx 1.75m).
Mustafa Akyol Family
Mustafa was born and brought up in Turkey. He is the p[proud son of Tülin Akyol, his mother, and Taha Akyol, his father. Additionally, Mustafa’s father is a prominent Turkish liberal journalist.
Mustafa Akyol Wife
He is happily married to his lovely wife named Riada Asimovic Akyol. His wife is a journalist, podcaster, and writer currently serving as the host of the Dignified Resilience podcast. Additionally, her work has been published in Al-Monitor, The Nation, Foreign Policy, The New York Times, and The Atlantic, among others. Moreover, she also serves as a contributing editor to New Lines Magazine. The pair celebrated their wedding in 2012. In addition, Mustafa and his wife are proud parents of two sons named Efe Rauf and Levent Taha.
Mustafa Akyol Education
He acquired his early education in Ankara, Turkey. Additionally, Mustafa attended Nişantaşı Anadolu Lisesi for his secondary education. He matriculated at the International Relations Department of Boğaziçi University where he graduated with a master’s degree in the History Department.
Mustafa Akyol Career
At this present moment, Mustafa serves as a contributing opinion writer for the International New York Times. He also serves at the Cato Institute as a senior fellow focusing on Isam and modernity. While there, he provides coverage for politics and religion in the Muslim world. Additionally, he has written regular columns for Al-Monitor.com and Hürriyet Daily News.
Furthermore, Mustafa has also been a critic of both Islamic extremism and Turkish secularism. In addition, he has also been a commentator for public affairs programs such as Hardtalk on BBC as well as Fareed Zakaria GPS on CNN.
Mustafa Akyol Salary
She receives an ample salary of $98,800 annually. This is according to International New York Times contributing editors’ salaries.
Mustafa Akyol Net Worth
Mustafa has been able to garner a decent fortune over the years and has an estimated net worth of $2 million.
Mustafa Akyol Books
Aside from working as a journalist and writer, he is also an author. Mustafa has authored and published several books including;
- Reopening Muslim Minds (April 2021)
- Why, as a Muslim, I Defend Liberty (September 2021)
- Islam without Extremes (July 2021)
- The Islamic Jesus (February 2017)
Byron Miranda Bio, Age, Height, Wife, Salary, Net Worth, WPIX-TV
Blessing Adeoye Bio, Age, Height, Wife, Salary, Net Worth, Kinda Funny
- Millionaire Gianluca Vacchi wiki, bio, net worth, height, wife, girlfriend, daughter.
- Rubio to outlaw migrants with CCP ties from receiving asylum in new bill
- NHS strikes see man’s life-changing op cancelled TWICE
- Who’s Carlos Vela’s ex-girlfriend, actress Altair Jarabo from “Por amar sin ley”? Wiki
- How police pointed finger at WRONG suspect over Jill Dando murder: Detective tells new documentary wrongly convicted Barry George ‘fit the category’ of ‘infatuated, obsessed, loner, psychopath’ cops thought was behind killing