Each Joker has their own level of durability, but for the most part the guys are good at ignoring even the most over-the-top punishments. But the tattoo treatment given to Sal Vulcano, Brian “Q” Quinn and James “Murr” Murray by Joe Gatto has the usually playful pranksters seeing red.
Gatto immediately tells the losing trio that they won’t know what their tattoos are until they’re done, which, knowing how sneaky Gatto can be, was already a red flag. The Jokers are then tattooed as Gatto walks around with an arrogant attitude, only further heightening his friends’ disdain.
The eventual tattoo reveal is where things really smash and burn. Q’s tattoo, an image of a cat with the message “38. Lives alone.” Has 3 cats,” shed a less than stellar light on the Joker’s social life, while Murr’s aforementioned skydiving ferret tattoo is a nod to his equally infamous skydiving punishment.
Sal is arguably the most hilarious, being a realistic rendition of Jayden Smith. Vulcano explodes into a flurry of swear words, even remarking to Gatto, “This is going to change our whole friendship from this day forward!” Gatto’s low blow may have left a nasty stain on the band’s camaraderie, but it also spawned one of the series’ funniest moments.
- Alicia Roman (NBC 5) Wiki Biography, nationality, kids, husband, salary
- Is Miguel Leon Tyson, Mike Tyson’s Real son?
- Emily Elizabeth In Bedroom Bikini Is ‘The Perfect Woman’
- Republican Debate Viewership Dips: Second Event Draws Only 9.5 Million Audience | Wayne Dupree
- Meet Helen Willink, Ex-SEAL Jocko Willink’s Wife