Atlanta police said “several people” were injured Wednesday following an active shooting at a hospital in the city’s Midtown neighborhood.
“We are working on an active shooter situation inside a building on West Peachtree St,” the PD said in a Facebook post. “We are aware of multiple injuries. No suspects are in custody. Anyone in the area is asked to secure their building and continue to shelter in place. Anyone not in the area please stay away.
Senior Police Officer RJ Stanionis confirmed to The Daily Beast that the incident took place at Northside Hospital Medical Midtown.
Police have shared four surveillance images of the suspect, showing him wearing a gray hoodie, bag and gloves, and holding what appears to be a handgun as he stands in a doorway .
- Mitch Blacher ABC7, NBC10, Bio, Age, Wife, Family, Height, Salary
- I don’t like the way Olamide and Asake top the leaderboard – Odumodublvck
- Aritzia doesn’t have private mirrors in its dressing rooms, and a lot of people don’t like it
- Rosemary Connors NBC, Bio, Age, Twin Brother, Husband, Baby
- John Farley Bio, Wiki, Age, Family, WOLO-TV, Wife, Salary, and Net Worth