The incident occurred around 8:30 a.m. in front of the Ozanam Center, a shelter for migrants and the poor, near Minnesota Road and North Bernal Road. According to Lt. Martin Sandoval, four to six other injured people were transferred to local hospitals while seven people died on the spot.
The motorist was arrested and charged with reckless driving, according to Sandoval. There will likely be additional charges, according to Sandoval. It looks like a planned act, he says, more and more.
Several victims were covered on the road, according to a lady driving near the scene, and another victim was loaded into an ambulance. She also saw a number of women around praying.
According to Sandoval, the area will remain closed to all traffic for several more hours, and police are asking vehicles to find alternate routes.
- Terrifying moment the plane door opens in the air as the traveler grabs the emergency exit lever
- B2K Singer Raz B Shown In Disturbing Hospital Rooftop Video
- Ivory Hecker Bio, Age, Height, Family, Husband, Ivory Media LLC
- Ted Lasso season 3 episode 12 release date: when is it coming out?
- Trump leads GOP primary polls in early 2024, while voters have mixed feelings for Biden | Quinnipiac | wayne dupree