Popular On-Air Personality (OAP), Chinedu Ani Emmanuel, affectionately known as Nedu, has decried the rate at which many women are no longer wearing bras, even in public places.
The comedian recalled times when he saw many women in malls without “bras,” as it is called by women.
Nedu made the reveal on the latest episode of The Honest Bunch audiovisual podcast he hosts.
READ ALSO: Tragedy as hit-and-run driver hits JSS student in Akure
“Most women who go to Ebeano to buy things don’t wear bras,” Nedu said.
However, actress Ezinne Jane Ugorji, her co-host, argued that women should have the decency to wear bras in public places for the sake of others.
She added: “If you want to be comfortable, be comfortable in your house because other people come there. [public places] with their husbands.
- Terrifying moment the plane door opens in the air as the traveler grabs the emergency exit lever
- B2K Singer Raz B Shown In Disturbing Hospital Rooftop Video
- Ivory Hecker Bio, Age, Height, Family, Husband, Ivory Media LLC
- Ted Lasso season 3 episode 12 release date: when is it coming out?
- Trump leads GOP primary polls in early 2024, while voters have mixed feelings for Biden | Quinnipiac | wayne dupree