DENVER — It will be a cool and wet start to the day, with some light showers for the metro area and even some light snow on Colorado’s highest mountain passes west of Denver, Fort Collins and Colorado Springs.
Skies will clear out Friday afternoon and we’ll see some sunshine and fall-like 60s to round out the week.
Much warmer weather will settle in for the weekend. We’ll see sunshine and 70s on Saturday and low 80s on Sunday. Conditions look great for both the Rocky Mountain Showdown and Sunday’s Broncos game.
Temperatures will remain on the warm side into the first of next week with low 80s from Monday through Wednesday.
Much warmer across Colorado this weekend for the big football games
LEARN MORE: Hourly forecast | Radars | Traffic | Weather Page | 24/7 Weather Stream
Click here to watch the Denver7 live weather stream.
- Millionaire Gianluca Vacchi wiki, bio, net worth, height, wife, girlfriend, daughter.
- Rubio to outlaw migrants with CCP ties from receiving asylum in new bill
- NHS strikes see man’s life-changing op cancelled TWICE
- Who’s Carlos Vela’s ex-girlfriend, actress Altair Jarabo from “Por amar sin ley”? Wiki
- How police pointed finger at WRONG suspect over Jill Dando murder: Detective tells new documentary wrongly convicted Barry George ‘fit the category’ of ‘infatuated, obsessed, loner, psychopath’ cops thought was behind killing