About Moon Geun-young
Moon Geun-young is a very talented, beautiful, and popular South Korean actress. She is best known for her works in the movies and tv shows like My Little Bride, Catch the Ghost, Goddess of Fire, Painter of the Wind, Painter of the Wind, Autumn in My Heart, Marry Me, Mary!, Innocent Steps, Glass Garden, Lovers’ Concerto & More.
Moon Geun-young (Born on May 6, 1987, in Gwangju, South Korea) is 36 years old with around 5 feet and 5 inches tall in height. As of 2023, Moon’s total net worth is roughly between $1 million to $2 million.
Moon Geun-young graduated from Gwangju Gukje High School. Following higher education, She got enrolled at Sungkyunkwan University in Seoul. She completed her bachelor’s degree in arts majoring in Korean language and literature.
Did You Know?
- She was diagnosed with compartment syndrome (Arm muscle pain).
- She is very active in charity, donation, and other various kind of social work.
- She was just 10 or 12 years old when she started her modeling career.
- In the year 1999, She made her acting debut working.
- In the year 2002, Moon made her movie debut working in “Lovers’ Concerto”.
Biography & Wiki Quick Summary
|Also Know As||Nation’s Little Sister|
|Net Worth (2023)||Roughly $1 million to $2 million|
|Age||36 years old (2023)|
|Marital Status||As of writing she is not married. Some sources are stating that the actress doesn’t want to get married.|
|Relationship Status||Previously, She dated Kim Bum. As of writing, there are no details about her love affairs.|
Read more to learn more
Read the full biography of Han Ye-Seul (Han-yeseul)
Read the full biography of Moon Chae-won (Chaewon Moon)
Social Media Presence
Her official Instagram has more than 173K followers.
Instagram = https://www.instagram.com/aka_moons/
- Bless This TV Series’ Beautiful, Bonkers Twists
- Fraudulent Forms Frenzy: Michigan Officials Seek FBI Help in 2020 Voter Registration Investigation | Wayne Dupree
- Keith Thompson Bio, Wiki, Age, Wife, WWMT-TV, and Net Worth
- Body Language Expert Notices Meghan Markle Become ‘Nervous’ When She Wasn’t Getting Prince Harry’s Full Attention and Had to ‘Take a Backseat’
- The Project stars poke fun at their own network after sharing footage of a woman snubbing a Channel 10 reporter ‘because they’re not from Channel Seven’