Minyone Patterson, the mother of Deion Patterson, the alleged shooter who allegedly killed one person and injured four others at an Atlanta hospital, said her son opened fire after being given “misfired medication”.
Minyone, who is cooperating with police in their search for her son, suggested the drug regimen may have been a factor in the shooting at Northside Hospital Medical Midtown on Wednesday.
“The pesky VA gave him some screwed up meds, and all he wanted was an Ativan,” Minyone told The Daily Beast, alluding to drugs commonly used to treat seizure disorders.
She provided no further explanation and ended the conversation.
- Terrifying moment the plane door opens in the air as the traveler grabs the emergency exit lever
- B2K Singer Raz B Shown In Disturbing Hospital Rooftop Video
- Ivory Hecker Bio, Age, Height, Family, Husband, Ivory Media LLC
- Ted Lasso season 3 episode 12 release date: when is it coming out?
- Trump leads GOP primary polls in early 2024, while voters have mixed feelings for Biden | Quinnipiac | wayne dupree