Mike Davis, Founder and Chairman of the Article III Project, joins Steve Bannon’s War Room to discuss AOC’s horrific remarks about reversing the separation of powers by encouraging the Biden administration to overturn a court’s decision on an abortion case involving abortion pills.
“The American republic depends on the separation of powers. The president has the executive power, the judiciary decides cases and controversies – the judiciary, congress writes the laws. It is foolish for any member of Congress to come out and say that the executive branch should ignore the judiciary.
- Nicole Da Silva wiki, age, dating, partner, net worth, family, facts
- Democrats react to Trump indictment: ‘The chaos continues’
- Rep. Matt Gaetz Submits Contempt Resolution Against Ex-Trump Investigator – Here’s Why | wayne dupree
- Alan Crone Bio, Wiki, Age, Family, News on 6, Wife, and Net Worth
- Who was Zarin Adatia? Wiki, Biography, Age, Family, Cause of Death Wikibious