We knew Ben Affleck And Matt Damon were friends, but little did we know they were so close that they shared a bank account for years!
The duo revealed they were once banking buddies when they appeared on The Bill Simons Podcast earlier this week.
Mast described it as “a strange thing in retrospect” but explained how it all happened.
Read more about Ben Affleck and Matt Damon’s joint bank account…
“It was unusual, but we needed money for the auditions,” Mast explained, with Well adding that they were determined to help each other.
“It was like, ‘You’re not going to be alone. I’m not going to be alone. Let’s go and do this together,'” he recalled.
Mast said the shared money provided a sense of security.
“As long as one of us had money, we knew the power wasn’t going to go out,” he said. A movie – 1992′s Geronimo left him $35,000. It gave her a sense of security that they would be fine for at least a year.
What was the money used for? Getting to auditions was the main thing, but they also used it to play games at the arcade or try to get some beer.
Of course, the duo’s friendship grows stronger to this day. They even share the screen again in another film. Have you seen their top eight collabs yet?
did you know Mast is shooting a movie with another Affleck right now? Don’t worry, though. Wellis still involved, too.
The duo is also working on a project with Jennifer Lopez!
Post source: Justjared
- Millionaire Gianluca Vacchi wiki, bio, net worth, height, wife, girlfriend, daughter.
- Rubio to outlaw migrants with CCP ties from receiving asylum in new bill
- NHS strikes see man’s life-changing op cancelled TWICE
- Who’s Carlos Vela’s ex-girlfriend, actress Altair Jarabo from “Por amar sin ley”? Wiki
- How police pointed finger at WRONG suspect over Jill Dando murder: Detective tells new documentary wrongly convicted Barry George ‘fit the category’ of ‘infatuated, obsessed, loner, psychopath’ cops thought was behind killing