Phaedra Parks is returning to Bravo as an official member of the Married to Medicine cast.
The network released a promo on Friday for season 10 on the reality series, showing Phaedra making a grand entrance before joining the ladies at a lingerie party.
“I’m excited,” Phaedra says in the video.
The attorney and “southern belle” laughs, dances, and commands the ladies to put some respect on her name.
Related Story: Drew Sidora Initially Passed on Kandi Burruss and Todd Tucker’s Movie ‘The Pass’
Phaedra was a peach holder on The Real Housewives of Atlanta and appeared on the series from 2010 until 2017.
In 2022, she starred on the second season of The Real Housewives Ultimate Girls Trip on Peacock.
She now joins returning Married to Medicine cast members Dr. Jackie Walters, Dr. Simone Whitmore, Dr. Heavenly Kimes, Toya Bush Harris and Quad Webb.
Also new to the series is Lateasha Lunceford, fiancée and soon to be wife of Dr. Gregory Lunceford. New friend, Dr. Alicia Egolum is a dentist and friend of Dr. Heavenly Kimes.
The reality series is produced by FremantleMedia North America and developed by Purveyors of Pop with Matt Anderson, Nate Green, Mariah Huq, James Knox, Paul Yuan, Esther Frank and James Smith-Hill serving as executive producers.
Season 10 of Married to Medicine premieres Sunday, Nov. 5 at 9 P.M. ET/PT on Bravo.
The new promo featuring Phaedra Parks will air during part 2 of The Real Housewives of Atlanta season 15 reunion on Sept. 10.
- Millionaire Gianluca Vacchi wiki, bio, net worth, height, wife, girlfriend, daughter.
- Rubio to outlaw migrants with CCP ties from receiving asylum in new bill
- NHS strikes see man’s life-changing op cancelled TWICE
- Who’s Carlos Vela’s ex-girlfriend, actress Altair Jarabo from “Por amar sin ley”? Wiki
- How police pointed finger at WRONG suspect over Jill Dando murder: Detective tells new documentary wrongly convicted Barry George ‘fit the category’ of ‘infatuated, obsessed, loner, psychopath’ cops thought was behind killing