JACKSONVILLE, Florida. – A man in his 40s was shot in the hand Saturday night after an altercation, according to the Jacksonville Sheriff’s Office.
Police said he was taken to hospital with non-life-threatening injuries.
After investigation, there was an altercation around 6 p.m. between the man and another person, which led to the shooting on Galveston Avenue, police said. The shooter also struck the man in the head with his gun.
JSO also said that prior to today’s incident, the men had already had a verbal altercation.
The shooter left the scene but according to the police, officers were already in the area, found him and took him into custody.
An investigation is underway.
Copyright 2023 by WJXT News4JAX – All Rights Reserved.
Origin of message: 4jax News
- Millionaire Gianluca Vacchi wiki, bio, net worth, height, wife, girlfriend, daughter.
- Rubio to outlaw migrants with CCP ties from receiving asylum in new bill
- NHS strikes see man’s life-changing op cancelled TWICE
- Who’s Carlos Vela’s ex-girlfriend, actress Altair Jarabo from “Por amar sin ley”? Wiki
- How police pointed finger at WRONG suspect over Jill Dando murder: Detective tells new documentary wrongly convicted Barry George ‘fit the category’ of ‘infatuated, obsessed, loner, psychopath’ cops thought was behind killing