A 30-year-old man identified as Daniel Chigozie has been arrested by Amotekun Corps officers for selling his 9-month-old son to three separate buyers.
According to David Akinremi, the corps commander based in Ogun State, the agency gathered the information that the father had serially swapped his son, Daniel Chinonye Darlington.
Daniel sold the baby to three different buyers at different locations in the Lagos communities of Sango, Meiran and Apapa.
Between August 2022 and February 2023, unknown buyers paid the suspect a resident of Abela in Sango Ota, Ado-Odo/Ota Local Government Area of Ogun State, a whopping $150,000. N, 400,000N and 700,000N.
The suspect was arrested along with his partner identified as 29-year-old Chigozie Ogbonna by State Police Command.
Subscribe to watch new videos
Join us on WhatsApp
- Jennifer Lawrence gets low-key and laid-back while running errands
- Names and photographs of undercover agents handed over to tech surveillance group shared online | wayne dupree
- Yasiin Bey Wiki, Biography, Age, Family, Height, Net Worth, Fast Facts
- Who plays Young Reacher in Amazon’s Reacher series?
- LUVMEHAIR Undetectable Lace Wigs | learn more about lace wigs