Despite the economy being in dire straits due to the outbreak when Biden took office, more people, 54% to 36%, think former President Donald Trump is better at managing the economy , according to the Post. The fact that Biden trails Trump by nearly 4 points in a direct comparison may be of most concern to Democrats.
Ron DeSantis, the Governor of Florida, did not join the contest, but Trump now has almost twice as much support. Biden and Trump don’t really earn respondents’ trust or honesty, but the president does better on both indices.
According to The Hill, the poll results, particularly Biden’s decline in favor among certain categories, were for at least one Democratic supporter. Party strategist Donna Brazile told ABC’s This Week, “It’s alarming in the sense that the coalition that elected Joe Biden, with the unprecedented numbers we’ve seen in 2020, is splintered right now.
She said that at her first opportunity, at 12:02 a.m. Sunday, she submitted the poll results to Democrats. Brazile remarked, “It kept me awake and I thought they should wake up and look at those numbers.”
- Terrifying moment the plane door opens in the air as the traveler grabs the emergency exit lever
- B2K Singer Raz B Shown In Disturbing Hospital Rooftop Video
- Ivory Hecker Bio, Age, Height, Family, Husband, Ivory Media LLC
- Ted Lasso season 3 episode 12 release date: when is it coming out?
- Trump leads GOP primary polls in early 2024, while voters have mixed feelings for Biden | Quinnipiac | wayne dupree