London hospital stabbing as police swoop in on knife and patients ‘sheltered in safe rooms’: major incident declared as man arrested
- Armed police are currently at Central Middlesex Hospital in London
Armed police attend a scene at Central Middlesex Hospital in London following reports of a stabbing at the scene, with patients reporting they are ‘hiding in secure rooms’.
A man has been arrested, the Metropolitan Police confirmed adding that more information will follow.
The Metropolitan Police confirmed to MailOnline that officers were at the scene with one person being detained.
Emergency services rushed to the scene in Acton Lane, Park Royal around 2pm this afternoon. Footage shows a number of police cars and ambulances
One person from the hospital wrote on social media: ‘I am at Middlesex Central Hospital in the dialysis unit and we are sheltering in safe rooms. Armed police are at the scene, described as a “major incident”.
The force has been contacted for further information.
Share or comment on this article:
- Alicia Roman (NBC 5) Wiki Biography, nationality, kids, husband, salary
- Is Miguel Leon Tyson, Mike Tyson’s Real son?
- Emily Elizabeth In Bedroom Bikini Is ‘The Perfect Woman’
- Republican Debate Viewership Dips: Second Event Draws Only 9.5 Million Audience | Wayne Dupree
- Meet Helen Willink, Ex-SEAL Jocko Willink’s Wife