As Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton faces a long trial process for impeachment Steve Bannon host of the War Room breaks down the bugger picture of political motivation behind removing Paxton. His election as AG was a huge win for MAGA in Texas the establishment Bush family linked donor class is putting pressure on state representatives to destroy Paxton politically because of the grassroots disruption of their power in which Texan Republicans and Democrats bridge together. What is happening in Texas is just like what is happening in Fulton County, Georgia, Bannon explains.
- Millionaire Gianluca Vacchi wiki, bio, net worth, height, wife, girlfriend, daughter.
- Rubio to outlaw migrants with CCP ties from receiving asylum in new bill
- NHS strikes see man’s life-changing op cancelled TWICE
- Who’s Carlos Vela’s ex-girlfriend, actress Altair Jarabo from “Por amar sin ley”? Wiki
- How police pointed finger at WRONG suspect over Jill Dando murder: Detective tells new documentary wrongly convicted Barry George ‘fit the category’ of ‘infatuated, obsessed, loner, psychopath’ cops thought was behind killing