Maeva Quinlan is an american actress. She is famous for playing the role of Megan Conley for 11 years in Love glory and beauty and for the South of Nowhere series. Maeve Quinlan was previously married to the actor Tom Sizemore in 1996 which lasted three years.
Quinlan has also made appearances in several popular TV shows and movies, including Totally Blonde in 2001, Ken Park in 2002, Liquorice in 2013, Hawaii Five-0 in 2012, The Stalker Club in 2017, and more.
What is Maeve Quinlan’s nationality?
Maeve Quinlan was born on November 16, 1964 in Chicago, Illinois, United States. She holds dual American and Irish nationality. While she belongs to Mixed ethnic group. She was brought up in a large family. Meave is the youngest of seven children. Her parents were Irish immigrants who moved to the United States in the 1950s. She has not released her parents’ names to the public. She celebrated her 58th birthday on November 16, 2022.
For her studies, Maeve Quinlan went to New Trier High School in Winnetka, Illinois, USA. Later, she studied acting at the University of Southern California in Los Angeles.
Maeve Quinlan’s acting career
- Maeve Quinlan, at 16, entered the professional tennis circuit. After that, she participated in the French Open, Wimbledon and the US Open.
- After an injury, she quit tennis and continued her career in the entertainment industry. She began her acting career working with roles in commercials for Nike and Gatorade.
- In 1995, she landed her breakthrough role as Megan Conley in the soap opera “The Bold and the Beautiful.” She played the character from 1995 to 2005. She returned for a three-week guest role on the show in March 2006, while on hiatus from “South of Nowhere”.
- One of her most notable roles was as Rhonda in the 2002 film “Ken Park,” a controversial film in which she received oral sex from her character’s daughter’s boyfriend.
- She also starred in the unsuccessful comedy “Totally Blonde” in 2001, and in 2007 the popular web series “Girltrash!”
- She then starred in the 2009 film “Not Easily Broke”. She co-created, co-produced and starred in “3 Way”.
- Her recent work in films and TV series includes “Liquorice” in 2016 and “The Stalker Club” in 2017.
What is Maeve Quinlan’s net worth?
Maeve Quinlan is a talented actress who has appeared in several films and television series during her career. Her main source of income comes from her acting career. While her second source of wealth comes from her career as a producer and writer.
In 2023, Maeve Quinlan has accumulated a net worth of $6 million. She earns her annual income in millions. She is enjoying a luxurious lifestyle right now. From her career earnings, she also has designer cars.
Who is Maeve Quinlan married to?
Maeve Quinlan was a married woman before but at the moment he is not dating anyone. She is currently single and does not have a boyfriend. Previously, she was married to actor, Tom Sizemore in 1996. After three years of their marriage, she divorced Tom Sizemore in 1999.
All about Tom Sizemore
Following her divorce, the actress had a relationship with Michael Kernan in 2003, Colin Farrell in 2002 and Matthew Perry from 2002 to 2003.
How tall is Maeve Quinlan?
Maeve Quinlan is a beautiful actress. She has blonde hair color and her eye color is blue. She has a stunning body appearance and a beautiful body measurement of 34-26-34 inches.
Maeve Quinlan stands at the perfect height of 5 feet 8 inches while her body weight measures 55 KG. She has a tall physique. She has a healthy body.
- Mitch Blacher ABC7, NBC10, Bio, Age, Wife, Family, Height, Salary
- I don’t like the way Olamide and Asake top the leaderboard – Odumodublvck
- Aritzia doesn’t have private mirrors in its dressing rooms, and a lot of people don’t like it
- Rosemary Connors NBC, Bio, Age, Twin Brother, Husband, Baby
- John Farley Bio, Wiki, Age, Family, WOLO-TV, Wife, Salary, and Net Worth