Stay up to date with the shocking final moments of the Lori Vallow Daybell murder trial as jurors continue to hear witness testimony on Wednesday on the sixteenth day of testimony.
The 49-year-old “doom cult” mother and her fifth husband, “doomsday prophet” Chad Daybell, are charged with the 2019 deaths of her children, Joshua “JJ” Vallow, 7, and 17. Tylee Ryan. The children’s bodies were found in shallow graves on their stepfather’s property in Salem, Idaho.
The couple were charged in the deaths of Daybell’s children and first wife, Tammy Daybell, in May 2021. The cases were split and they now face separate trials.
This week’s testimony focused on the death of Tammy Daybell with doctors and law enforcement testifying to her death and the events leading up to it.
Jurors also heard from Alice Gilbert, a family friend of Chad and Tammy Daybell, who testified in court on Tuesday about Tammy’s health, the couple’s relationship and Chad’s ‘strange’ behavior after the death by Tammy. Gilbert said she remembered Chad telling her he had a vision of Tammy’s ‘time on earth was coming to an end’ and ‘he didn’t see her live past the age of 50’ .
The judge ruled that 40 minutes of a Lori Vallow Daybell podcast recorded with others centered on religious ideology could be played for the jury. Each section performed for the jury revealed how she and the others found God.
STAY UPDATED WITH OUR LIVE BLOG BELOW
Do you have a tip we should know? [email protected]
- Terrifying moment the plane door opens in the air as the traveler grabs the emergency exit lever
- B2K Singer Raz B Shown In Disturbing Hospital Rooftop Video
- Ivory Hecker Bio, Age, Height, Family, Husband, Ivory Media LLC
- Ted Lasso season 3 episode 12 release date: when is it coming out?
- Trump leads GOP primary polls in early 2024, while voters have mixed feelings for Biden | Quinnipiac | wayne dupree