Confession Time: I’ve always had a crush on Pat Benatar. I really liked her music, but that smoky voice and the fact that she’s downright gorgeous made her irresistible. Hell Is For Children was one of my favorite songs from her and became my unofficial theme song while working in the child welfare system helping abused and/or neglected children.
So when Ted Cruz came out with his nonsense, equating the song to the devil and child sacrifice, I was stunned. He obviously never even listened to the song. It’s a song that raises awareness and hopefully helps abused and neglected children everywhere. The fact that Benatar responded to his idiocy by casually dismissing it and without another thought only kept my crush alive.
- Millionaire Gianluca Vacchi wiki, bio, net worth, height, wife, girlfriend, daughter.
- Rubio to outlaw migrants with CCP ties from receiving asylum in new bill
- NHS strikes see man’s life-changing op cancelled TWICE
- Who’s Carlos Vela’s ex-girlfriend, actress Altair Jarabo from “Por amar sin ley”? Wiki
- How police pointed finger at WRONG suspect over Jill Dando murder: Detective tells new documentary wrongly convicted Barry George ‘fit the category’ of ‘infatuated, obsessed, loner, psychopath’ cops thought was behind killing