LL Cool J continues in the NCIS universe as a recurring guest on NCIS: Hawaii.
The entertainer and actor made the announcement on Twitter on Monday evening and also made a surprise appearance on the NCIS: Hawaii season 2 finale.
According Deadlinecharacter “Mama Said Knock You Out” artist helped Jane Tennant (played by NCIS: Hawaii star Vanessa Lachey) and Kate Whistler (Tori Anderson) in Venezuela after arriving from Morocco.
He tweeted a photo with Lachey and included the caption, “Couldn’t keep Sam Hanna off the case for too long!! Starting tonight, Sam Hanna will be joining the @NCISHawaiiCBS team as a recurring guest star in the upcoming third season.
Related story: CBS cancels crime drama ‘East New York’ after one season
LL Cool J’s character, Sam, is a Naval Criminal Investigative Service special agent and former US Navy SEAL, who first appeared in NCIS: Los Angeles‘sixth episode.
“All of us at NCIS: Hawaii have been huge fans of LL Cool J for years and couldn’t be more thrilled or honored to add his spectacular talent to our ohana for season three,” NCIS: Hawaii executive producers Matt Bosack, Jan Nash and Christopher Silber said in a statement.
As stated earlier, NCIS spin off, NCIS: Los Angeles was canceled by CBS after a 14-season run. The two-part series finale aired on Sunday, May 14 and Sunday, May 21.
Both NCIS: Los Angeles And NCIS: Hawaii are produced by CBS Studios.
NCIS: Los Angeles was created by Shane Brennan and premiered in 2009.
The series also starred Chris O’Donnell, Linda Hunt, Daniela Ruah, Eric Christian Olsen, Medalion Rahimi, Caleb Castille and Gerald McRaney.
- Terrifying moment the plane door opens in the air as the traveler grabs the emergency exit lever
- B2K Singer Raz B Shown In Disturbing Hospital Rooftop Video
- Ivory Hecker Bio, Age, Height, Family, Husband, Ivory Media LLC
- Ted Lasso season 3 episode 12 release date: when is it coming out?
- Trump leads GOP primary polls in early 2024, while voters have mixed feelings for Biden | Quinnipiac | wayne dupree