Durham’s next public testimony follows his previous closed-door testimony before the House Standing Select Committee on Intelligence yesterday afternoon.
Democrats and Republicans on the Judiciary Committee will have the opportunity to question Durham publicly. His report verifies Republican accusations that the government was guilty of abusing the public trust when it promptly investigated then-President Trump. Durham’s report found that the Justice Department and the FBI neglected their responsibility to uphold the law in launching the investigation.
- Millionaire Gianluca Vacchi wiki, bio, net worth, height, wife, girlfriend, daughter.
- Rubio to outlaw migrants with CCP ties from receiving asylum in new bill
- NHS strikes see man’s life-changing op cancelled TWICE
- Who’s Carlos Vela’s ex-girlfriend, actress Altair Jarabo from “Por amar sin ley”? Wiki
- How police pointed finger at WRONG suspect over Jill Dando murder: Detective tells new documentary wrongly convicted Barry George ‘fit the category’ of ‘infatuated, obsessed, loner, psychopath’ cops thought was behind killing