Texas authorities have added a new name to the Lone Star State’s 10 most wanted list. Leonard Lamar Neal, 41, has been charged since June 13 with allegedly luring a 7-year-old girl and her 9-year-old brother into a vehicle to kidnap them.
Although authorities have since located the children, the suspect remains at large and investigators are asking for the public’s help in locating him.
Neal’s prior arrests include aggravated robbery and aggravated assault, according to the Texas Department of Public Safety. The Dallas resident reappeared on law enforcement radar earlier this month. Authorities issued the AMBER Alert in South Dallas on June 11. The Dallas County Sheriff’s Office issued warrants for his arrest on June 13. The charges are aggravated kidnapping, aggravated sexual assault of a child and kidnapping.
“Subject to be considered ARMED and DANGEROUS!” they wrote in their most wanted post.
The Texas DPS describes him as black, 5ft 11in tall and weighing around 150lbs.
“He has tattoos on his neck, right ear and left arm,” they said. “In addition to Dallas, he also has ties to DeSoto.”
More Law&Crime coverage: New Jersey father avoids murder trial and pleads guilty to lesser charge of manslaughter in death of young son’s mother
The Texas DPS on Facebook said there was a $10,000 reward for information leading to his arrest.
“Texas Crime Stoppers and North Texas Crime Stoppers are each offering cash rewards of up to $5,000 for information leading to Neal’s arrest,” authorities said. “All advice is guaranteed anonymous.”
However, to be eligible for cash rewards, tipsters must either call Crime Stoppers at 800-252-TIPS (8477), tip Texas DPS online, or submit a tip to “Texas 10 Most Wanted” on Facebook. , authorities said.
Do you have a tip we should know? [email protected]
- Bless This TV Series’ Beautiful, Bonkers Twists
- Fraudulent Forms Frenzy: Michigan Officials Seek FBI Help in 2020 Voter Registration Investigation | Wayne Dupree
- Keith Thompson Bio, Wiki, Age, Wife, WWMT-TV, and Net Worth
- Body Language Expert Notices Meghan Markle Become ‘Nervous’ When She Wasn’t Getting Prince Harry’s Full Attention and Had to ‘Take a Backseat’
- The Project stars poke fun at their own network after sharing footage of a woman snubbing a Channel 10 reporter ‘because they’re not from Channel Seven’