Most people might know Malinda from her Google Translate videos or the fact that she shares her beautiful voice in Celtic music (which is why I started following her). More recently, she has broadened her horizons to become a real movie star.
Anyway, last year on National Coming Out Day, Malinda released this song she wrote about her own inner journey before she was ready to take her out into the world outside. With all the assaults and transgressions against the LGBTQ+ community over the past few weeks and months, this struggle is even tougher and scarier than ever. Which made me think more and more about this song.
To those who are still on their inner journey, take your time. We will be there for you when you are ready and we will welcome and accept you. You’re not alone.
Open the thread below…
- Terrifying moment the plane door opens in the air as the traveler grabs the emergency exit lever
- B2K Singer Raz B Shown In Disturbing Hospital Rooftop Video
- Ivory Hecker Bio, Age, Height, Family, Husband, Ivory Media LLC
- Ted Lasso season 3 episode 12 release date: when is it coming out?
- Trump leads GOP primary polls in early 2024, while voters have mixed feelings for Biden | Quinnipiac | wayne dupree