Tonight’s selection, Stop Draggin’ My Heart Around, was totally unintentional. As I was considering different artists and songs, nothing really struck me. Either the sound was off, or the video quality was really poor, or it just didn’t feel right. Then as I was bouncing from one idea to another, I stumbled across this classic. I’ve always liked Stevie Nicks. Heck, who doesn’t? But when I saw that it was her collaboration with Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers, I was sold.
Nicks and Petty shared a special friendship where they were more like brother and sister than anything else. You can see that in this video, with the sly looks they give each other, which makes it all the more special.
- Alicia Roman (NBC 5) Wiki Biography, nationality, kids, husband, salary
- Is Miguel Leon Tyson, Mike Tyson’s Real son?
- Emily Elizabeth In Bedroom Bikini Is ‘The Perfect Woman’
- Republican Debate Viewership Dips: Second Event Draws Only 9.5 Million Audience | Wayne Dupree
- Meet Helen Willink, Ex-SEAL Jocko Willink’s Wife