A Canadian-based Nigerian woman had detailed how his lady friend discovered that her husband was a ghost after 2 years of marriage and conceiving a child from the union.
The woman took to social media to express her incredulity, tweeting about the startling discovery that has left her community in utter disbelief.
She recounted how the couple’s seemingly ordinary relationship was upended by the revelation, which has raised perplexing questions about the nature of the relationship and the plausibility of such an unusual occurrence.
Her words read;
“I heard the most shocking news today!!! A mutual friend’s sister just found out she married a ghost & they have a son together. Are ghosts real? How was he able to impregnate her? I have questions,” she tweeted on Wednesday.
“Akuko a li mu onu. Meaning: this story chock my mouth. I’m shocked beyond my imagination. Yo! I saw the family picture. Again, how can a ghost get someone pregnant biko nu?
“Before you marry anybody, make sure you ask questions. Allow your parents to do their research. You might be getting married to a ghost,
“He wanted a small wedding (2-4 people in attendance). The people this man brought are not his family members. They were new friends he made in a new state in Nigeria. Turned out he was a ghost after 2 years of marriage and a 1-year-old child. This is too much.”
Tap To Join Our WhatsApp Community
- Millionaire Gianluca Vacchi wiki, bio, net worth, height, wife, girlfriend, daughter.
- Rubio to outlaw migrants with CCP ties from receiving asylum in new bill
- NHS strikes see man’s life-changing op cancelled TWICE
- Who’s Carlos Vela’s ex-girlfriend, actress Altair Jarabo from “Por amar sin ley”? Wiki
- How police pointed finger at WRONG suspect over Jill Dando murder: Detective tells new documentary wrongly convicted Barry George ‘fit the category’ of ‘infatuated, obsessed, loner, psychopath’ cops thought was behind killing