Lacey Evans, an American professional wrestler got the media spotlight after signing a contract with WWE. Her appearance as Lacey Evans made her famous in the SmackDown brand and has also participated in their inaugural Mae Young Classic.
Her feud with Kairi Sane made her debut on Raw and won the title of Extreme Rules. She holds the title of American Premier Wrestling as APW World Heavyweight Championship.
Early Life of Lacey Evans
Lacey Evans was born Macey Estrella-Kadlec on March 24, 1990, in Georgia, United States. As of now, she is 33 years old and cuts her birthday cake on the 24th of March. Her birth sign is Aries. She was born along with 5 other siblings and her father died due to drug overdose and depression in July 2015.
Her childhood was filled with depression, drug, and alcohol abuse. Due to her parent’s legal problems, she spent her childhood in tents. Lacey holds citizenship in the USA and belongs to white ancestry. Lacey follows the Christian religion. She studied at Fort William Wood. Then, she graduated holding a bachelor of degree from Indian River State College.
Lacey Evans’s Husband
Her husband is a general contractor, Alfonso Estrella-Kadlec. She met Alfonso when she was only 14 years and started dating. Alfonso and Lacey walked down the aisle in the presence of their close ones on January 13, 2010.
Lacey Evans Welcomed Her Second Child at Home
She gave birth to two daughters with her husband. One of her daughters is Summer Estrella-Kadlec. She welcomed her second daughter via home birth in October 2021. Due to the Covid pandemic, she decided to give birth at home. She posted the picture of her delivery moment with the caption:
“I found out shortly after getting pregnant that due to covid my family wouldn’t get to fully be part of welcoming our second child into the world. My daughter wouldn’t be allowed in the hospital at all and my husband would have many restrictions. I couldn’t imagine my Lil lady missing it.”
Lacey Evans Reveals Pregnancy Weight Loss
Lacey lost her pregnancy weight via gym and regular exercise. After training for 6 weeks, she posted a picture of herself with a shocking body transformation on Instagram:
“After working out on the treadmill, I stepped off, looked down, and found a note left by a little boy who didn’t want to interrupt me😫 it made me push myself twice as hard today! Thanks, Lil man! And I can’t wait to get back at it! ⏳🙏”
Lacey Evans’s Net Worth & Other Assets
Evans’s net worth is $1.5 million as of 2023 which she earned through her professional career as a female wrestler. Her annual salary is $200k. She is endorsed by popular brands like Snicker, Pure Life US, Mommy Made, WWE Shop, WWE 2K Games, Volition Beauty, and Coca-Cola.
She owns supercars like Hyundai Sonata, Chevrolet Silverado, 2000 Ford, 2003 Dodge Viper, Lexus IS, Vanity Van, and a Tractor. Lacey also has a Yamaha Dirt Bike. Evans is living in her house in Parris Island, South Carolina. The house features 5 rooms along with a swimming pool and an open lawn.
Lacey Evans Discusses Growing Up With Drug Addiction
She was born as the daughter of drug addicts with 7 siblings. She spends her childhood dealing with drugs, alcohol abuse, and depression. Her parents used to spend money on drugs so they didn’t have a home and even lived in a tent. Lacey revealed her rough childhood in an interview with The Post And Courier:
“We traveled a lot, so I honestly lived in a tent for a while in Alabama and Louisiana. I spent a lot of time in Texas. I grew up all over the South. My dad just kind of followed construction. Between drugs, it got him in and out of trouble, so we were traveling a lot. I never was anywhere for long.”
Lacey Evans Returned to WWE Post Pregnancy
Evans made her comeback in wrestling after maternity leave in April 2022. She signed a contract with WWE in 2016 and has been fighting for WWE but due to her second pregnancy, WWE removed her in February 2021. Lacey is not getting the push so the WWE manager, Dutch Mantell cleared it by saying:
“She’s not boring. To me, she’d be easy to book because she’s doing half the work before she gets there. I thought she did the greatest thing when she told, ‘I did all this for you people. Then you come out here and you boo me?’ So she’s putting the heat on the people. Not on her opponent, not on another wrestler. She’s putting the heat on the people, and that’s the easiest type of heat to get and she did it well. But like I’ve said a thousand times, this is just a week of this year, they’ve got 51 weeks this year. Do something with that girl.”
Lacey Evans Got Bashed For Her WWE Performance
She made her comeback with the Friday night show, in a Money In The Bank Qualifying match and fought against Zelina Vega. Her fans didn’t like her comeback and said that she need to be fired. She was bashed by fans on Twitter as:
“@hoffame36 She needs to go back to the unemployment line, @BasedWorld960 they fired Toni but kept Lacey 💀, @316REIGNS More likely because of her looks definitely not by her charisma lol.”
Sgt. Slaughter’s daughter Kelly Slaughter also dragged Lacey for allegedly copying her father’s gimmick. She wrote:
“No. This is NOT okay. @WWE Who the f*ck does @LaceyEvansWWE think she is?!? There’s only 1 @_SgtSlaughter, there’s only 1 Slaughter Daughter, and she’s just a poser,”
Lacey responded to Kelly’s criticism through her Twitter handle saying:
“Your daddy’s biggest fan. A United States Marine. And a bad Mfer. [Y]ou know who I am. And where to find me.”
The Journey of Lacey Evans’s Career
- Lacey served on Special Reaction Team and United States Marine Corps Military Police officer.
- She was only 19 years old when she listed in marine and even started a construction business.
- Her first wrestling was against the Staff Sergeant which he booked himself.
- In 2014, she made her professional wrestling debut and was even successful to win the title of World Heavyweight Championship.
- After signing a contract with WWE on April 12, 2016, she debuted using the stage name, Macey Estrella.
- She and Sarah Bridges wrestled against Billie Kay and Peyton Royce on NXT.
- She won the match against Taynara Conti in the first round, in July 2017.
- She won against Shotzi in the six-pack challenge for a SmackDown Women’s Championship which is held at Survivor Series WarGames.
- She appeared in video games for WWE 2K19 and became involved with characters in WWE 2K20, WWE 2K22, and WWE 2K23.
Championship & Accomplishment
- She won the title of the APW World Heavyweight Championship at American Premier Wrestling.
- Lacey got a ranking of the top 23 positions among the 100 female wrestlers in the PWI Women’s 100 in Pro Wrestling Illustrated in 2019.
- She won Slammy Award while playing for WWE.
- In 2020, she won the title of Trash Talker of the Year with The Hurt Business.
FAQs of Lacey Evans
What are Lacey Evans’s Nicknames?
Lacey used different nicknames in different phases of her wrestling career. Some of her popular nicknames are The Lady of NXT, Classy Lady, and The Sassy Southern Belle.
How tall is Lacey Evans?
Evans’s height is 5 feet 8 inches and has a body weight of 60kg. Her body measurement includes 38-25-35 inches and her bra size is 36D. She has a beautiful pair of dark brown eyes and her hair is blonde in color.
Did Baron Corbin and Lacey Evans ever marry?
No, Lacey and Baron didn’t marry. Baron is married to Rochelle Roman while Lacey’s husband is Alfonso.
Is Lacey Evans injured?
Yes, Lacey is injured multiple times. Being a wrestler, she has suffered multiple concussions along with a busted eye socket in a fight against Shayna Baszler on NXT Episode 19.
Is Lacey Evans a billionaire?
No, Lacey is not a billionaire. She is a millionaire and has a net worth of $1.5 million from her wrestling career.
- Bless This TV Series’ Beautiful, Bonkers Twists
- Fraudulent Forms Frenzy: Michigan Officials Seek FBI Help in 2020 Voter Registration Investigation | Wayne Dupree
- Keith Thompson Bio, Wiki, Age, Wife, WWMT-TV, and Net Worth
- Body Language Expert Notices Meghan Markle Become ‘Nervous’ When She Wasn’t Getting Prince Harry’s Full Attention and Had to ‘Take a Backseat’
- The Project stars poke fun at their own network after sharing footage of a woman snubbing a Channel 10 reporter ‘because they’re not from Channel Seven’