Following the death of Philip Basoah, former MP for Kumawu, the constituency has benefited from extensive road works, among other developments.
These developments all occurred before a by-election.
Apparently, Kumawu paid more attention to community development after the death of former MP, Philip Basoah.
Most netizens reacted, however, a post from @SIRRock11 on Twitter caught my eye.
According to this netizen, if an MP refuses to work in his constituency, people should just pray for him to die.
“I repeat, if your MP has refused to work, pray that he dies so that your roads are repaired as a courtesy during a by-election…”, noted the Internet user.
Check out a screenshot below or visit OccupyGh.net for more related stories.
Tap to join our WhatsApp community
- Terrifying moment the plane door opens in the air as the traveler grabs the emergency exit lever
- B2K Singer Raz B Shown In Disturbing Hospital Rooftop Video
- Ivory Hecker Bio, Age, Height, Family, Husband, Ivory Media LLC
- Ted Lasso season 3 episode 12 release date: when is it coming out?
- Trump leads GOP primary polls in early 2024, while voters have mixed feelings for Biden | Quinnipiac | wayne dupree