Breaking news reaching us on OccupyGh.net indicates that the central market in Kumasi Kejetia is on fire. The Kumasi Kejetia market is one of the largest open-air markets in West Africa
Eyewitnesses described seeing thick black smoke billowing from the market, with flames visible several miles away.
The cause of the fire has yet to be determined and efforts to extinguish the blaze are ongoing, although firefighters in Ghana are not visible in videos posted on social media.
Videos and photos on social media show thick black smoke billowing from the market.
Traders and shoppers are seen trying to salvage their wares and belongings and also escaping the thick clouds of smoke amidst the chaos.
Watch the video below or visit OccupyGh.net for more videos and subscribe to our Youtube channel to see more viral, educational and exclusive videos.
What do you think of this article ? We invite you to let us know your thoughts in the comments section below:
Subscribe to watch new videos on Youtube
This story is still relevant. More details shortly
Subscribe to watch new videos
Join us on WhatsApp
- Who is Chris Cornell ex-wife Susan Silver? Her net worth, divorce, daughter.
- Patrick Fraser Wiki, Age, WSVN, 7 News, Salary, Net Worth
- What is Diana Scarwid doing now? Wiki Bio, net worth, husband
- MP Stalin vows to act in sexual harassment row at Chennai Academy of Arts
- Disney appears to outsmart DeSantis in a land showdown