The matriarch of the Robertson family, Korie Robertson has more than her fair share on the plate. Regardless of all the troubles, her six children have whipped over the years, Korie has maintained her calm demeanor and is the pillar of the family. Even though her young ducklings have taken off from the nest, Korie is very much a mother and is looking forward to taking care of her grandkids. In this article, we will take a closer look at the wiki-bio of Korie Robertson.
Korie Robertson is a reality television star who appeared on the A&E show Duck Dynasty, which followed the lives of her family and their duck-hunting business, Duck Commander. She is married to Willie Robertson, the CEO of Duck Commander and the son of Phil Robertson, the founder of the company. She is also a mother of six children, a businesswoman, and a philanthropist.
Early Life and Family:
Korie was born as Leslie Koren Howard on October 24, 1973, in Louisiana. She is the daughter of John and Chrys Howard, who are both successful entrepreneurs. She has a brother named Josh Howard and a sister named Jessica Howard. She is a granddaughter of Alton Hardy Howard, a businessman who owned the former Howard Brothers Discount Stores. She is also a great-niece of W. L. “Jack” Howard, a former mayor of Monroe, Louisiana. Korie grew up in a Christian household and has always been devoted to her faith.
On the academics side of things, Korie attended a private school, and when she was in 3rd grade she met her future husband Willie who was in 4th grade in a public school. They happened to attend the same summer camp where Willie asked if he could hold hands with Korie. They kept in touch through a Christian youth group and went to Harding University and graduated with degrees.
Love affair & Marriage:
A shy character during her early years, Korie kept in touch with Willie even after the summer camp was over and the pair joined the same Christian group. Despite having been together for most of their life, the pair had not begun dating at this point. It was only 1 year before Korie graduated high school that she and Willie began officially dating. The pair got married in 1992 when they were both 19 years old. Even though the pair were young when they tied the knot, Willie revealed that it was an added advantage as neither of them had any emotional baggage that the other was not aware of.
After tying the knot, both Korie and Willie went off to Harding University in Searcy, Arkansas, and Korie graduated with a Bachelor of Arts degree. Upon graduation, Korie joined the family business, Duck Commander, and helped Willie take the business to a whole new level. Even Willie recognizes the contribution Kroie has made to the business and is grateful for her input.
“In the early days, it was her encouragement that got me to start thinking about how to expand the business. Had I not been married to her, I never would have done anything that I’ve done today.”
Korie Robertson is the mother of six lovely children, three biological and three adopted: John Luke, Sadie, Will, Bella, Rowdy, and Rebecca. The pair’s first child John Luke was born in 1995 and was followed by five more. Of all the children, Rebecca, Will, and Rowdy were adopted by Korie, whereas John Luke, Sadie, and Bella are their own. But regardless of their associations, Korie made sure that each child deserved her undying love, something which is visible in all the family meetings.
Korie Robertson’s professional career has been diverse and successful. She started as the office manager of Duck Commander, the family business that makes duck calls and other hunting products. She helped the company grow into a multimillion-dollar enterprise and became a co-owner with her husband, Willie Robertson.
She also became a reality TV star when she and her family appeared on the A&E show Duck Dynasty, which ran for 11 seasons from 2012 to 2017. The show showcased their faith, family values, humor, and business success.
She is also a producer and an actress. She produced the TV movie Duck Commander: Making the Musical in 2015 and the upcoming film The Blind in 2023. She acted in the films God’s Not Dead in 2014 and I’m Not Ashamed in 2016.
Korie Robertson has written and co-written several books in her professional career and has been a New York Times best-selling author. She wrote a book on parenting called Strong and Kind: And Other Important Character Traits Your Child Needs to Succeed in 2015. She also co-authored several books that retell Bible stories for children of different ages. Here are some of her works over the years.
- The Duck Commander Family (2012): A book co-written with her husband, Willie Robertson, that tells the story of their family and their faith.
- The Women of Duck Commander (2014): A book co-written with her mother-in-law, Kay Robertson, and her sisters-in-law, Missy Robertson, Jessica Robertson, and Lisa Robertson, that reveals the insights and experiences of the women behind the beards.
- Strong and Kind (2015): A book co-written with her mother, Chrys Howard, that shares the values and principles that Korie and Willie have taught their children.
- Duck Commander Devotions for Kids (2015): A book co-written with her mother, Chrys Howard, that offers 365 devotions for children based on the parables of Jesus.
- Faith Commander (2014): A book co-written with her mother, Chrys Howard, that retells five parables of Jesus for adults and children.
- Duck Commander Happy, Happy, Happy Stories for Kids (2017): A book co-written with her mother, Chrys Howard, that retells 14 parables of Jesus for children ages 4 to 8.
She is an advocate for adoption and foster care, and she co-founded the Drive Adoption fund with Willie to support families who want to adopt or foster children. She is also a board member of Help One Now, an organization that empowers families and communities in developing countries through education, health care, and economic development.
Korie has multiple sources of income from her professional career as she makes her money from being a reality TV star, an author, a producer and actress, and a businesswoman. As of 2023, she has a net worth of $40 Million.
On faith, relationship, life, and women empowerment:
Based on her interviews, here are some of the things Korie has said about her faith, relationship, life, and women empowerment:
- On her faith: “I think a lot of times Christians make a big deal about things that aren’t a big deal”. She also said that she and her family try to live out their faith in their everyday lives and share it with others through their show and books. She said that they want to show people that “there’s something bigger than us. That’s God, and we give thanks to Him for what we have right there in front of us”.
- On her relationship: She said that she and her husband Willie have a strong marriage because they communicate well, respect each other, and have fun together. She said that they also make time for each other and go on dates regularly. She said that they are “best friends” and “partners in everything”.
- On her life: She said that she loves being a mom and that she tries to balance her family life and her role at Duck Commander with several ventures of her own, such as her retail store Duck & Dressing, her philanthropic work with a children’s home in the Dominican Republic, and her advocacy for adoption and foster care. She said that she is “always looking for new opportunities” and that she likes to challenge herself.
- On women empowerment: She said that she wants to encourage women to be strong and kind, and to pursue their dreams and passions. She said that she believes that women have a lot of influence in their families and communities, and that they should use it for good. She said that she hopes to inspire women to “be who God made them to be”.
Korie Robertson is a beautiful woman who has a distinctive style and appearance. Physical traits: She is 5 feet 10 inches tall and weighs around 60 kg. She has blonde hair and hazel-green eyes. She has a radiant smile and a warm expression.
She likes to wear casual and comfortable clothes, such as jeans, t-shirts, sweaters, jackets, and boots. She also likes to accessorize with scarves, hats, jewelry, and sunglasses. She sometimes wears dresses and skirts for special occasions. She has a preference for bright colors and patterns. She has her own retail store called Duck & Dressing, where she sells clothes and accessories.
Korie Robertson is a public figure who has attended many events and occasions with her family and friends. Based on gettyimages.com, here are some of her public appearances:
- She and her husband Willie Robertson spoke with G-Bag Nation of 105.3 FM The FAN during the Texas Motor Speedway Media Day at Texas Motor Speedway on October 29, 2015, in Fort Worth, Texas.
- She attended the premiere of “God’s Not Dead 2” at the Directors Guild Of America on March 21, 2016, in Los Angeles, California. She wore a black dress with a floral pattern and a leather jacket.
- She and her daughter Sadie Robertson attended the 23rd Annual Movieguide Awards Gala at Universal Hilton Hotel on February 6, 2015, in Universal City, California. They both wore white dresses with lace details.
- She and her family attended the 22nd Annual Movieguide Awards Gala at Universal Hilton Hotel on February 7, 2014, in Universal City, California. They wore matching red and black outfits.
- She and her husband Willie Robertson visited “Extra” at Universal Studios Hollywood on January 13, 2014, in Universal City, California. She wore a blue sweater with a white shirt and jeans.
Korie Robertson Wiki/bio Facts
|Birth Name||Leslie Koren Howard|
|Other names||Korie Robertson|
|Birthdate||October 24, 1973|
|Age||49 years old|
|Birth Place||Louisiana, United States|
|Residence||West Monroe, Louisiana|
|Parents||John Howard and Chrys Howard|
|Siblings||Josh Howard, Jessica Howard|
|High School||Private School|
|Degree||Bachelor Of Arts|
|Husband||Willie Robertson (m.1992)|
|Children||John Luke, Sadie, Will, Bella, Rowdy and Rebecca Robertson|
|Height||5 feet 10 inches (178 cm)|
|Eye Color||Hazel Green|
|Profession||Author, Reality Television Actor, Businesswoman|
|Net Worth||$40 Million|
- Mitch Blacher ABC7, NBC10, Bio, Age, Wife, Family, Height, Salary
- I don’t like the way Olamide and Asake top the leaderboard – Odumodublvck
- Aritzia doesn’t have private mirrors in its dressing rooms, and a lot of people don’t like it
- Rosemary Connors NBC, Bio, Age, Twin Brother, Husband, Baby
- John Farley Bio, Wiki, Age, Family, WOLO-TV, Wife, Salary, and Net Worth