Ghanaian music golden boy, Dennis Nana Dwamena also known as Kidi has been battling a stroke according to a report posted by netizens online on March 16, 2023.
On February 24, Kidi canceled his Golden Boy North America Tour after battling an undisclosed illness.
Kidi hasn’t been feeling any feelings lately and has been quitting social media for almost a month. He also doesn’t go to shows, which made his fans nervous, especially after his stroke rumors broke.
However, Richie Mensah, who is a producer, broke his silence on Kidi’s brouhaha.
He tweeted: “Kidi didn’t have an attack, ignore the rumors and the clickbait”
Additionally, Olele Salvador of 3 Music also tweeted; “Ignore reports suggesting award-winning and reigning @3musicAwards Artist of the Year, @KiDiMusic, has suffered a stroke”
“The ‘Golden Boy’ is healthy and fit as a fiddle after speaking on the phone about earlier reports about his health”
Subscribe to watch new videos
Join us on WhatsApp
- Who is Chris Cornell ex-wife Susan Silver? Her net worth, divorce, daughter.
- Patrick Fraser Wiki, Age, WSVN, 7 News, Salary, Net Worth
- What is Diana Scarwid doing now? Wiki Bio, net worth, husband
- MP Stalin vows to act in sexual harassment row at Chennai Academy of Arts
- Disney appears to outsmart DeSantis in a land showdown