Ghanaian musician Kidi has finally surfaced online to debunk stories that he was suffering from a stroke.
If you recall, a few weeks ago there were stories in the headlines that Kidi was suffering from a stroke.
The story gained momentum when a press release from the Ghanaian musician about battling health issues surfaced.
Kidi’s manager also went online to debunk the story, however, the sad details came to life when a popular Twitter troll jumped on it.
Well, the latest is that Kidi has resurfaced online to debunk the whole story.
According to Kidi, although he doesn’t want to elaborate on the issue, he is fine.
“Although I don’t want to pay any more attention to it, I want to say categorically that these stories were false.
I’m happy to be back doing what I love the most; create music and perform for you. Thank you for staying with me.”, reads a snippet of his message.
Watch the video below or visit OccupyGh.net for more videos and subscribe to our Youtube channel to see more viral, educational and exclusive videos.
What do you think of this article ? We invite you to let us know your thoughts in the comments section below:
Subscribe to watch new videos on Youtube
Tap to join our WhatsApp community
- Terrifying moment the plane door opens in the air as the traveler grabs the emergency exit lever
- B2K Singer Raz B Shown In Disturbing Hospital Rooftop Video
- Ivory Hecker Bio, Age, Height, Family, Husband, Ivory Media LLC
- Ted Lasso season 3 episode 12 release date: when is it coming out?
- Trump leads GOP primary polls in early 2024, while voters have mixed feelings for Biden | Quinnipiac | wayne dupree