Before she moved out, Christine Baumgartner, Kevin Costner, and their children lived on a $145 million compound. Before the child support ruling, Baumgartner was looking for a home that was considered “comparable,” according to She Knows. On September 1, Baumgartner moved into her new rental home, and while it may have felt like a downgrade for her, most people would be wowed by the levels of luxury. The rental house is in Montecito, California, and costs $40,000 per month. Among its amenities are a swimming pool, a hot tub, gardens, and one acre of land.
This is clearly quite the luxurious bachelorette pad. Even so, Baumgartner is used to being equipped with private jets to travel on expensive vacations. According to Costner’s accountant, Tracy Katz, the family also racked up monthly bills of a whopping $240,000 for all their expenses, per Radar Online. That excludes the family’s $9,000 taken out of ATMs per month and almost $40,000 monthly on gifts. While a $40,000 per month rental may seem like a luxury to most of us, that doesn’t leave quite enough for all those expenses in $63,209 a month of child support.
Post source: The List
- Millionaire Gianluca Vacchi wiki, bio, net worth, height, wife, girlfriend, daughter.
- Rubio to outlaw migrants with CCP ties from receiving asylum in new bill
- NHS strikes see man’s life-changing op cancelled TWICE
- Who’s Carlos Vela’s ex-girlfriend, actress Altair Jarabo from “Por amar sin ley”? Wiki
- How police pointed finger at WRONG suspect over Jill Dando murder: Detective tells new documentary wrongly convicted Barry George ‘fit the category’ of ‘infatuated, obsessed, loner, psychopath’ cops thought was behind killing