– Advertisement –
Kelsea Ballerini was born on September 12, 1993 (age 29 years; as of 2022) in Mascot, Tennessee, United States. She graduated from Lipscomb University. Her father’s name is Ed and her mother’s name is Carla.
Kelsea Ballerini Wiki / Biography
- Name – Kelsea Ballerini
- Real Name – Kelsea Nicole Ballerini
- Birthday – September 12, 1993
- Age – 29 Years (as of 2022)
- Gender – Female
- Nationality – American
- Zodiac/Sun Sign – Virgo
- Religion – Christian
- Born In – Mascot, Tennessee, United States
- Hometown – Mascot, Tennessee, United States
- Famous As – Singer
- Profession – Singer, Songwriter
- Debut Music Video – Love Me Like You Mean It (2014)
- Debut Album – The First Time (2015)
- Debut Single – Love Me Like You Mean It (2014)
- Father – Ed
- Mother – Carla
- Brother – N/A
- Sister – N/A
Husband, Affairs, and More
- Affairs/Boyfriend -N/A
- Marital Status – Married
- Husband Name – Morgan Evans (m. 2017; div. 2022)
- Children’s – N/A
- Daughter Name – N/A
- Son Name – N/A
- School – Central High School
- College – Lipscomb University
- Qualifications – Graduated
Physical Status & More
- Height – 168 cm (In feet inches- 5′ 6″)
- Weight – 45 kg (in pounds- 99 lbs)
- Body Measurements – Not known
- Eye Colour – Green
- Hair Colour – Blonde
Kelsea Ballerini Wikipedia
Kelsea Ballerini is a famous American singer, and songwriter. She is from Mascot, Tennessee, United States. Her debut album “Love Me Like You Mean It” was released in October 2014. This single was included on her debut studio album, “The First Time,” which was released in 2015.
Kelsea Ballerini began her career as a songwriter, writing songs for other artists, including Stacey Orrico and Jana Kramer.
Her success has also inspired other female artists in the industry to pursue their dreams and create music that represents their own unique styles and perspectives.
She has sung 4 studio album songs – The First Time (2015), Unapologetically (2017), Kelsea (2020), and Subject to Change (2022).
She has sung many singles songs Love Me Like You Mean It (2014), like Dibs (2015), Peter Pan (2016), Yeah Boy (2016), Legends (2017), I Hate Love Songs (2018), Miss Me More (2018), Homecoming Queen? (2019), The Other Girl (2020), Hole in the Bottle (2020), Half of My Hometown (2021), I Quit Drinking (2021), Heartfirst (2022), If You Go Down (I’m Goin’ Down Too) (2022), Blindsided (2023).
She married Australian country singer Morgan Evans on December 2, 2017, but their relationship did not last long and they divorced in 2022.
She is very active and famous on social media. She has more than 3.3 million followers on Instagram and more than 1 million followers on her Facebook account as of March 2023. Her Twitter followers are more than 1 million.
Kelsea Ballerini’s Net worth is $6 Million
Who is Kelsea Ballerini?
Kelsea Ballerini is a famous American singer, and songwriter.
What is Kelsea Ballerini’s net worth?
Kelsea Ballerini’s net worth is $6 million (In US Dollars)
Kelsea Ballerini’s height?
168 cm (In feet inches- 5′ 6″)
Kelsea Ballerini Age?
September 12, 1993 (age 29 years; as of 2022)
Kelsea Ballerini father name
Kelsea Ballerini mother name
Kelsea Ballerini Husband name
Morgan Evans (m. 2017; div. 2022)
– Advertisement –
- Jennifer Lawrence gets low-key and laid-back while running errands
- Names and photographs of undercover agents handed over to tech surveillance group shared online | wayne dupree
- Yasiin Bey Wiki, Biography, Age, Family, Height, Net Worth, Fast Facts
- Who plays Young Reacher in Amazon’s Reacher series?
- LUVMEHAIR Undetectable Lace Wigs | learn more about lace wigs