Kellie Pickler, an American country music singer, songwriter, actress, and television personality rose to popularity when she joined the fifth season of American Idol. She released her debut album, Small Town Girl after signing with 19 Recordings and BNA Records.
Her song, Red High Heels became a major hit and reached the list of No. 15 on the Billboard Hot Country Songs charts. Some of her hits songs are I Wonder and Things That Never Cross a Man’s Mind.
Early Life of Kellie Pickler
Kellie Pickler was born Kellie Dawn Pickler on June 28, 1986, in Albemarle, North Carolina, United States. She is 37 years old as of 2023. Her zodiac sign is Cancer and cuts her birthday cake in the presence of their close ones on the 28th of June. She was born as the daughter of Cynthia Morton (mother) and Clyde Raymond Pickler Jr.(father).
She has half-siblings named Michael Pickler, Courtney Pickler, and Eric Pickler. Her paternal grandparents are Clyde Raymond Pickler Sr. and Faye Pickler. Pickler is an American citizen and is of Caucasian ethnicity. She follows the Christianity religion. In 2004, she graduated from North Stanly High School.
Kellie Pickler’s Husband
Her husband was Kyle Jacob, a songwriter. They met at Kyle’s event in Nashville in mid-2000. Kyle stepped towards Kellie and introduced himself. Then, they started dating in 2007. Kyle proposed to Kellie by getting on his knee in her grandmother’s house on 15 June 2010. After a year they eloped and exchanged wedding vows in the Caribbean on January 1, 2011.
Now, Kellie is a widow after the death of her husband Kyle in 2023. Her husband, Jacob died of suicide on February 17, 2023. After six months the other husband’s death, she finally expressed her feeling and also thanked her followers for supporting her during the hardest time of her life. Kellie also revealed how her husband’s daughter her to remain calm when you have nothing to do. She also said that she will hold an intimate funeral memorial service in late autumn of 2023.
Her Past Relationships
She was in a relationship with singer, songwriter, and rapper Kid Rock. In 2009, they dated each other for a year secretly. She dated Jordin Tootoo in 2007. Jordin is an ice hockey player and he dated her for a year only.
Kellie Pickler’s Net Worth & Other Assets
As of 2023, Kellie earned a net worth of $4 million throughout her professional career. She has a salary of $83k. Kellie earned $7 million in 2014. Kellie lives in her 4-bedroom home in Nashville, Tennessee. She paid $1.435 million for a 4,865-square-foot house in 2010.
She also owns a luxury motorhome which has a feature of a dog kennel and mini spa. Kellie has a car collection of Range Rover, Chevrolet Camaro GT, and Tesla. She is endorsed with CMT: Transform Your Summer and Lung Force.
Her Battle With Depression
Kellie suffered from depression over a period of a year when she broke up with her ex-partner, Jordin. She started taking pills but she suffered severe reactions to anti-depressant pills. She stopped consuming antidepressants after getting reactions from every pill. Her friends, Taylor Swift and Carrie Underwood along with her close ones helped her to overcome the depression.
Professional Career of Kellie Pickler
- Kellie made her singing debut by competing in the fifth season of American Idol in the fall of 2005.
- She sang songs like Since U Been Gone and A Broken Wing in her audition session.
- Kellie reached the Top 12 and completed the show in the sixth position.
- She released her first single named, Red High Heels on September 13, 2006.
- She released her debut album, Small Town Girl on October 31, 2006.
- She won the sixteenth season of Dancing with the Stars with her co-dancer, Derek Hough on May 21, 2013.
- Kellie played the role of Mirabelle in the video, Beauty and the Beet on October 14, 2014.
- She is also a DJ and has been working on a music station, The Highway since February 2022.
- Besides, she is also actively supporting organizations like St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital, American Red Cross, and the AARP’s Grandparenting Program.
Songs & Albums
She sang songs like Didn’t You Know How Much I Loved You, Best Days of Your Life, Red High Heels, I Wonder, Don’t You Know You’re Beautiful, Tough, My Angel. She released hit albums like Small Town Girl, Kellie Pickler, 100 Proof, and The Woman I Am.
Movies & TV Shows
Her hit movies are Christmas at Graceland, Wedding at Graceland, The Mistletoe Secret, VeggieTales: Beauty and the Beet, Christmas at Graceland: Home for the Holidays, and Billy Lynn’s Long Halftime Walk. She appeared in popular tv shows like American Idol, Are You Smarter than a 5th Grader?, Extreme Makeover: Home Edition, Dancing with the Stars, and Celebrity Family Feud.
Awards & Nominations
- She won Songwriter Award for her song, Red High Heels in 2007.
- Kellie won the nomination for Breakthrough Video of The Year at CMT Awards for I Wonder in 2008.
- She received the North Carolina Music Hall of Fame in 2016.
- She received the nomination for Top New Female Vocalist at the 42nd Academy of Country Music Awards in 2007.
FAQs of Kellie Pickler
What is Kellie Pickler’s Height?
Kellie has a tall height of 5 feet 1 inches and weighs 53kg. Her body measurement is 36-24-34 inches. Kellie has beautiful pair of hazel eyes and her hair is blonde in color.
Does Kellie Pickler have tattoos?
Yes, Kellie has tattoos on her body. She has 6 tattoos on her body and some of them are the word Faye on the upper side of her right foot and has inked forgive in her left foot. Kellie pierced word prayer and drawing of stars on her hand.
Are Taylor Swift and Kellie Pickler still friends?
Yes, Taylor and Kellie are still friends. Even though Kellie left the group of Taylor she has a healthy friendship with her.
Did Kelly Pickler have kids?
No, Kellie doesn’t have any kids. She hasn’t welcomed any children but wished to adopt a baby.
- Millionaire Gianluca Vacchi wiki, bio, net worth, height, wife, girlfriend, daughter.
- Rubio to outlaw migrants with CCP ties from receiving asylum in new bill
- NHS strikes see man’s life-changing op cancelled TWICE
- Who’s Carlos Vela’s ex-girlfriend, actress Altair Jarabo from “Por amar sin ley”? Wiki
- How police pointed finger at WRONG suspect over Jill Dando murder: Detective tells new documentary wrongly convicted Barry George ‘fit the category’ of ‘infatuated, obsessed, loner, psychopath’ cops thought was behind killing