Katy Perry got a very expensive tan while shooting the video for “California Gurls” during her teenage dream time.
The 38-year-old pop titan reflected on some of his most iconic looks during a life in appearance segment with vogue. The first was the 2010 video from his incredibly successful era.
However, KatieHer look story was more about her tan than the outfit itself.
Read more about Katy Perry’s expensive tan…
“The funny story behind this is that I look super tanned here, no,” Katie asked. “I rarely get self-tanners, and usually you’re supposed to get them the night before. Well, I just didn’t have time. So, I got them on my music video day.
This is where the problem happened.
“When you tan in the morning of your music video, your color gradually changes throughout the day. So, I kept getting orange and orange and orange,” she said.
The beauty accident cost her team a lot of money: “We had to spend so much extra money to color this clip because in part of the video I’m this orange color and then I’m this orange color in the next part of the video clip.
Whoops ! His big takeaway? Don’t spray tan on the day of an important event.
If you missed it, a member of A direction revealed how Katie gave them a career.
Watch Katy Perry talk about her iconic looks in the video below…
Post source: Justjared
- Millionaire Gianluca Vacchi wiki, bio, net worth, height, wife, girlfriend, daughter.
- Rubio to outlaw migrants with CCP ties from receiving asylum in new bill
- NHS strikes see man’s life-changing op cancelled TWICE
- Who’s Carlos Vela’s ex-girlfriend, actress Altair Jarabo from “Por amar sin ley”? Wiki
- How police pointed finger at WRONG suspect over Jill Dando murder: Detective tells new documentary wrongly convicted Barry George ‘fit the category’ of ‘infatuated, obsessed, loner, psychopath’ cops thought was behind killing