Catherine Levac is a multi-talented French Canadian actor, actressAnd humorist originally from Ontario. His work in the entertainment industry includes hosting Love is in the Meadow, appearing on Netflix’s Comedians of the World in 2018 and starring in Top Dogs: Killings, among others. She is currently in a relationship with filmmaker, screenwriter and director Chloé Robichaud, with whom she has two twins named Well And Mathias.
Levac has won several accolades throughout his career, including On the Way to My First Just for Laughs Gala and Artist of the Year. She has also participated in several Les Rejects galas hosted by François Bellefeuille, as well as in shows such as Zoofest: Harry Potter Show and Champagne May West, Kat, and Jay, Part 1. In addition to her work as an actress and comedian, Levac has also worked as a writer and columnist for various media.
When was Katherine Levac born?
Katherine Levac was born on July 11, 1989 in Ontario, Canada, and grew up in Saint-Bernardin, La Nation sector, in Eastern Ontario. Katherine is now 33 in 2022 and holds French-Canadian Nationality. She is her father’s daughter, Alain Levacand his mother, Nancy Berniguez. She also has two brothers who founded the musical group Pandaléon in 2009. She belongs to the Canadian-White ethnicity race.
For her studies, she attended Hawkesbury Regional Catholic High School and then obtained a bachelor’s degree in French literature from the University of Ottawa, where she also participated in the improv league and won the University Improv Cup and the 2011 Cup Team Championship in Sherbrooke. In 2013, she graduated from the National School of Humor.
How was Katherine Levac’s career?
- A talented comedian. Katherine Levac in 2014, won the final of the gala En route to my first Just for Laughs then presented a number at the gala Les rejections.
- In addition, she also presented several shows as part of Zoofest, including “Champagne May West”, “Kat and Jay”, “part 1”, and the “Harry Potter show”. Her talent and hard work won her the Artist of the Year award, and she also opened for Jean-François Mercier.
- In May 2015, Levac was part of the show “Les 5 Premiers”, a documentary presented by ARTV, which followed five emerging actors.
- At the 2015 Les Olivier Gala, she won the Discovery of the Year trophy, becoming the first woman to win in this category.
- In 2016, her appearance on Les échangistes de Pénélope McQuade, on Radio-Canada, earned her attention for her weight loss. The host asked her about it, but she chose not to answer, indicating the importance of respecting her privacy. This response showed his strength of character and integrity as a public figure.
- In 2018, she presents her first solo show, “Velours”, which tours in Quebec and in the Canadian Francophonie. His talent and popularity were further highlighted when ADISQ awarded him a “platinum” certification, recognizing the sale of more than 100,000 tickets.
- She also excelled as a columnist for Cap sur l’été (ICI Radio-Canada Télé) and Paparagilles (ARTV), and performed in Code F. on VRAK.
- Since 2016, Katherine Levac has been playing in “Like-moi!”, a sketch comedy presented on Télé-Québec.
- In January 2021, she had her first experience of animation thanks to the ninth season of the show “L’amour est dans le pré” broadcast on Noovo.
- Her success and versatility have made her one of the most talented and respected actresses in Quebec and beyond.
- Besides that, Katherine Levac was part of the comedy troupe for the Quebec adaptation of Saturday Night Live entitled “SNL Quebec”. The show aired on Télé-Québec from February 2014 to March 2015. When the show was not renewed for September 2015, the cast reunited for a new sketch show called Le Nouveau Show on ICI Radio -Canada TV. One of its famous characters, Paidge Beaulieu, was introduced to the public by SNL Quebec.
Katherine Levac Awards and Accomplishments
- 2013: Excellence scholarship from the National School of Humor
- 2014: Winner of the show En route vers mon premier Gala Juste pour rire
- 2014: Panthère Prize “Artist of the Year”, Zoofest
- 2014-2015: Nominations (comedy performance – SNL Quebec), Prix Gémeaux
- 2015: Thomas Godefroy Youth Prize, Order of La Francophonie of Prescott and Russell
- 2015: Discovery of the year, Gala Les Olivier
- 2015: Personality of the Year-Culture, Gala Personality Le Droit / Radio-Canada
- 2016-2017: Nomination – Best Comedic Performance – SNL Quebec, Prix Gémeaux
- 2016-2017-2018: Nomination – Female role / comedies, Gala Artis
- 2018: Best Humor / Like-Moi interpretation, Gémeaux Prize
- 2018: Nomination – Show of the Year – Humor, Gala de l’ADISQ
- 2018: Nominations – Comedy show of the year, Author of the year, Bestseller, Olivier of the year, Gala les Olivier
- 2018: ADISQ “Platinum Ticket” certification, 100,000 tickets sold – Velvet
Who is Katherine Levac’s partner?
Katherine Levac is currently in a relationship with her partner, Chloe Robichaud (to be spouse), award-winning filmmaker, writer and director. Chloé’s first film, Sarah Prefers to Run, premiered at the Cannes Film Festival in 2013. In 2014, she launched the web series titled Féminin/Féminin, which is about a group of six Montreal lesbians struggling with love and growing up in the city. The couple have been together since October 2020 and they announced in July 2021 that they were expecting twins. Katherine gave birth to Ben and Mathias in November 2021, and they are now raising the twins together. The duo is still together in 2023. Her sexual orientation is lesbian.
Before Chloé, Katherine was in a relationship with Karelle Tremblay, with whom she appeared on the cover of Elle Quebec magazine in early 2020. However, the couple separated a few months later.
What is Katherine Levac net worth?
Katherine Levac has enjoyed considerable success as a comedian and actress, which has contributed to her net worth. Although the exact amount of his net worth is not disclosed, it is believed to be between $1 million and $5 million as of 2023. His main source of income is his work in the entertainment industry, including his stand-up shows, television appearances, and acting roles.
In contrast, his partner, Chloe Robichaud, has a net worth of $7 million as a renowned filmmaker, screenwriter and director. Although they haven’t disclosed their joint net worth, it’s evident that the couple are living a comfortable life with their two twins. Their successful careers and net worth allowed them to live a luxurious lifestyle together.
- Mitch Blacher ABC7, NBC10, Bio, Age, Wife, Family, Height, Salary
- I don’t like the way Olamide and Asake top the leaderboard – Odumodublvck
- Aritzia doesn’t have private mirrors in its dressing rooms, and a lot of people don’t like it
- Rosemary Connors NBC, Bio, Age, Twin Brother, Husband, Baby
- John Farley Bio, Wiki, Age, Family, WOLO-TV, Wife, Salary, and Net Worth