“It’s obvious though that Kate knows that the more quality time children spend with their parents, the more independent they will grow,” she explained.
“Open communication is the most important skill a parent can nurture and retain in their child and we know it is something Kate and William value above all else, while showing their children warmth and affection even at state events.”
Sophie predicted that Kate’s top-notch parenting skills would be on full display at King Charles’ coronation.
Post source: Express
- Mitch Blacher ABC7, NBC10, Bio, Age, Wife, Family, Height, Salary
- I don’t like the way Olamide and Asake top the leaderboard – Odumodublvck
- Aritzia doesn’t have private mirrors in its dressing rooms, and a lot of people don’t like it
- Rosemary Connors NBC, Bio, Age, Twin Brother, Husband, Baby
- John Farley Bio, Wiki, Age, Family, WOLO-TV, Wife, Salary, and Net Worth