A 30-year-old woman in Texas has been indicted for allegedly killing her 66-year-old former live-in boyfriend by putting a plastic bag over his head and stabbing him in the stomach, then watching him bleed out to “make sure he died.” A Lubbock County grand jury on Tuesday returned a true bill indicting Kassandra Aguayo on one count of first-degree murder in the 2022 slaying of Ramon Flores, authorities confirmed to Law&Crime.
According to a press release from the Lubbock Police Department, LPD officers at about 3:45 p.m. on Friday, Nov. 11, 2022, responded to a call about a dead body being found at a residence located in the 5400 block of Interstate 27. Upon arriving at the scene, first responders said they found an adult male — later identified as Flores — dead inside of the home from apparent stab wounds.
Investigators with the department’s Metropolitan Special Crimes Unit quickly homed in on Aguayo as a person of interest in the case and were able to obtain a warrant for her arrest. Deputies with the Hale County Sheriff’s Office on Nov. 18, 2022, located Aguayo at a residence located in the 500 block of West 5th Street in Plainview and booked her for Flores’ murder.
Aguayo was initially booked into the Hale County Detention Center before she was released into the custody of police and transported to the Lubbock County Detention Center where she has remained in detention since her initial arrest.
A copy of the probable cause affidavit obtained by the Lubbock Avalanche-Journal states that Aguayo allegedly provided a detailed description of her killing Flores to a friend who later divulged the information to police.
- Millionaire Gianluca Vacchi wiki, bio, net worth, height, wife, girlfriend, daughter.
- Rubio to outlaw migrants with CCP ties from receiving asylum in new bill
- NHS strikes see man’s life-changing op cancelled TWICE
- Who’s Carlos Vela’s ex-girlfriend, actress Altair Jarabo from “Por amar sin ley”? Wiki
- How police pointed finger at WRONG suspect over Jill Dando murder: Detective tells new documentary wrongly convicted Barry George ‘fit the category’ of ‘infatuated, obsessed, loner, psychopath’ cops thought was behind killing