Justine Batman realized that people were commenting on her appearance when she googled herself one day.
The 57-year-old producer and author saw the autocomplete after her name “look old”, despite being 42 at the time.
“I looked at the photos they had as evidence and I couldn’t see what they were talking about,” Justine said.
Keep reading to find out more…
Justine said she had considered cosmetic procedures but ultimately decided against it. “I feel like not only would I erase all of my authority that I have now, but I also like to feel like I’m a different person now than I was when I was 20,” he said. she told 60 Minutes Australia. “I like to look in the mirror and see that evidence.”
The societal conception of aging had disturbed Justine so much so that she wrote the book “Face: One Square Foot of Skin”.
“I’m sad for them, I’m sad that they’re not just enjoying life, I’m sad that they’re distracted from the things they’re supposed to do in life with this idea, with this all-consuming idea that they have to fix their face before anything else can happen,” Justine says of young women tempted to get Botox or fillers.
JustineThe brother of jason batman recently had fun with Ben Affleck at their movie premiere AIRwhich talks about the incredible, game-changing partnership between a then-rookie Michael Jordan and Nike’s basketball division.
Post source: Justjared
- Mitch Blacher ABC7, NBC10, Bio, Age, Wife, Family, Height, Salary
- I don’t like the way Olamide and Asake top the leaderboard – Odumodublvck
- Aritzia doesn’t have private mirrors in its dressing rooms, and a lot of people don’t like it
- Rosemary Connors NBC, Bio, Age, Twin Brother, Husband, Baby
- John Farley Bio, Wiki, Age, Family, WOLO-TV, Wife, Salary, and Net Worth