THE Jonas Brothers will be performing all five albums in one night for their one-night gig at Yankee Stadium this summer and fans are wondering how they can fit all of those songs into one show.
NOW, pseudo, JoeAnd Kevin talk about the set list and how they will incorporate all this music into the show.
Keep reading to find out more…
pseudo said on SiriusXM Andy Cohen live“The plan will basically be to play the familiar songs from each album and then do medleys and sort of different versions of each song. But we’ll be playing pretty much every song from every album. Someone can say ‘ oh it’s going to be a really long show.’ But the reality is that when some of these previous albums came out, we were teenagers full of energy, so the tempo of the songs was a bit faster, the songs are quite short. So it won’t be that long.”
Kevin remarked that during the night of one of the Broadway residences, they felt their set had gone really fast.
THE JoBros also just talked about the parenting advice they share and it’s not what you think.
Post source: Justjared
- Terrifying moment the plane door opens in the air as the traveler grabs the emergency exit lever
- B2K Singer Raz B Shown In Disturbing Hospital Rooftop Video
- Ivory Hecker Bio, Age, Height, Family, Husband, Ivory Media LLC
- Ted Lasso season 3 episode 12 release date: when is it coming out?
- Trump leads GOP primary polls in early 2024, while voters have mixed feelings for Biden | Quinnipiac | wayne dupree