US President Joe Biden will cut short a major trip to Asia this week, returning to Washington on Sunday for high-stakes negotiations with Republicans to avoid a potentially catastrophic default, according to two people familiar with his plans.
Biden has canceled planned stops in Australia and Papua New Guinea, but still intends to attend the next G7 meeting in Japan, according to the individuals, who were not authorized to speak publicly.
(Except for the title, this story has not been edited by NDTV staff and is published from a syndicated feed.)
- Terrifying moment the plane door opens in the air as the traveler grabs the emergency exit lever
- B2K Singer Raz B Shown In Disturbing Hospital Rooftop Video
- Ivory Hecker Bio, Age, Height, Family, Husband, Ivory Media LLC
- Ted Lasso season 3 episode 12 release date: when is it coming out?
- Trump leads GOP primary polls in early 2024, while voters have mixed feelings for Biden | Quinnipiac | wayne dupree