Jeff Clark, who is director of litigation for the Center for Renewing America, joins Steve Bannon’s War Room to discuss Susan Rice’s resignation as Biden’s domestic policy adviser. It also delves into rule changes and environmental policies such as Biden’s new executive order regarding “environmental justice.”
“I would say that environmental justice is neither justice nor classical environmentalism. It’s basically about creating these giant pots of money and moving them to your favorite constituencies and using them to build political power to undermine traditional industries in the United States.
- Terrifying moment the plane door opens in the air as the traveler grabs the emergency exit lever
- B2K Singer Raz B Shown In Disturbing Hospital Rooftop Video
- Ivory Hecker Bio, Age, Height, Family, Husband, Ivory Media LLC
- Ted Lasso season 3 episode 12 release date: when is it coming out?
- Trump leads GOP primary polls in early 2024, while voters have mixed feelings for Biden | Quinnipiac | wayne dupree