House Oversight Chairman James Comer (R-KY) has suggested any arrest of former President Donald Trump would be an ‘effort to distract’ from his investigation into Hunter Biden’s laptop .
“Do you have any comment on the possibility of Trump being indicted on Tuesday?” The Fox News host asked Comer during an interview on Sunday. The clip was reported for the first time by Aaron Rupar.
“Well, it’s very strange that this came out just the next day after I revealed bank statements that showed the Biden family, the president in particular, didn’t tell the truth about his family receiving payments directly from the Chinese Communist Party Feast,” Comer replied. “So it almost feels like an effort to distract.”
“But at the very least, it’s another example of a two-tier justice system,” he remarked. “Look, we looked at these classified documents. We saw the FBI raid Mar-a-Lago for a set of allegedly mishandled classified documents. But yet Joe Biden had at least five different locations of mishandled classified documents. . And they give him days and days to go clean up with his lawyer.”
“So this strikes me as another example of a two-tier justice system at the DOJ,” Comer concluded.
- Mitch Blacher ABC7, NBC10, Bio, Age, Wife, Family, Height, Salary
- I don’t like the way Olamide and Asake top the leaderboard – Odumodublvck
- Aritzia doesn’t have private mirrors in its dressing rooms, and a lot of people don’t like it
- Rosemary Connors NBC, Bio, Age, Twin Brother, Husband, Baby
- John Farley Bio, Wiki, Age, Family, WOLO-TV, Wife, Salary, and Net Worth