Controversial media personality, Ifedayo Olarinde, better known as Daddy Freeze, has endorsed 2Face Idibia singer’s comment that men are hardwired to cheat.
OAP said it is normal for African men to cheat on their wives, pointing out that monogamy is not a right for women.
According to him, it is abnormal for an African to have only one wife.
READ ALSO: Men are hardwired to sleep with different women even if they are still married – 2Face (Video)
Daddy Freeze said so during an Instagram Live session recently. He also noted that his grandfather and father all had multiple wives.
Daddy Freeze said monogamy is a Western value, not an African one. He said that although he is monogamous, he knows that is not normal.
He wrote: “Monogamy is not your right as a woman, it’s the job you get. It’s not normal for an African man to have only one wife.
Recall that 2Face, during a conversation with South African rapper Nadia Nakai and his wife Annie Idibia, in the second season of the reality show “Young, Famous and African”, claimed that men are wired to cheat. because their genitalia have a mind of their own.
- Terrifying moment the plane door opens in the air as the traveler grabs the emergency exit lever
- B2K Singer Raz B Shown In Disturbing Hospital Rooftop Video
- Ivory Hecker Bio, Age, Height, Family, Husband, Ivory Media LLC
- Ted Lasso season 3 episode 12 release date: when is it coming out?
- Trump leads GOP primary polls in early 2024, while voters have mixed feelings for Biden | Quinnipiac | wayne dupree