The hosts of fox and friends braced for the possible arrest of former President Donald Trump on Sunday by grumbling about his lawsuits.
“It’s a really dark time,” co-host Rachel Campos-Duffy announced, referencing an interview with former federal prosecutor Francey Hakes. “And so she says, it’s a dangerous time in America.”
“And I think a lot of Americans watch that saying, there’s no equal justice,” the host added. “Donald Trump has been persecuted politically ever since he, you know, won the election in 2016. And I think a lot of people feel the same way. does that mean to me?”
Co-host Joey Jones falsely told his audience that Trump had only committed a crime if his silent money payments to porn star Stormy Daniels could be linked to the 2016 presidential campaign. In fact, Trump could do facing a misdemeanor for keeping fraudulent business records even though prosecutors fail to link the payments to the campaign.
Co-host Will Cain argued that Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg “sacrificed” black lives so he could prosecute Trump.
“How many black lives have you sacrificed in a higher crime city with increased murder rates to devote a limited number of resources to prioritizing pursuing a weak case against Donald Trump?” Cain asked. “How many black lives was this political stunt worth?”
- Jennifer Lawrence gets low-key and laid-back while running errands
- Names and photographs of undercover agents handed over to tech surveillance group shared online | wayne dupree
- Yasiin Bey Wiki, Biography, Age, Family, Height, Net Worth, Fast Facts
- Who plays Young Reacher in Amazon’s Reacher series?
- LUVMEHAIR Undetectable Lace Wigs | learn more about lace wigs